Average home details:
- Homes built in the late 1980s-90s, the area continues to develop
- Many of the homes include spacious layout, tons of backyard, and beautiful landscaping.
Distance from the parks:
- ~ 16 minutes to Disney
- ~ 17 minutes to Universal
Nearby Schools & 2019 School Grades:
(School grades are based on the Florida Dept. of Education rating system: A,B,C,D,F. Please note there are more than one school in each Orlando neighborhood, this is just a snapshot)
- High School: High School: B
- Middle School: Middle School: A
- Elementary School: Hunters Creek Elementary: A
If you’re looking for a scenic community close to Orlando’s major points of interest, Hunters Creek is for you. Neighborhoods and are well-maintained and landscaping is neat and tended to. Want to be close to the theme parks without being in the middle of major tourist areas? This is your place. There is so much available to the residents of the area. When I lived in Hunters Creek, I loved that I was able to stop in at Target, have lunch with friends, and see the latest movies, all 10 minutes or less from my home.
Why Residents Love The Area
John loves that his Hunters Creek home has water views and is close to shopping and restaurants.
Carla & Joseph love having a home with a pool, close to great restaurants. They first looked in Davenport, but decided Hunters Creek offered more to do. They wanted to be within 15 minutes of Disney.
Things to Consider
- With lots of shopping comes lots of traffic, and the main roadways like John Young Parkway and Orange Blossom Trail can get congested during rush hour.
- All homes were built in the 80’s and 90’s.
Fun Things Nearby
Hunters Creek Golf Club
The Hunter’s Creek Golf Club was previously rated nationally by Golf Digest as one of the “Top 75 Courses to Play”. The course is lined with beautiful trees, strategically placed bunkers, all set around 13 lakes.
Hunters Creek has three major shopping centers, The Loop, The Loop West, and The Crosslands Shopping Center. Among the three, you will find stores like Home Goods, Old Navy, Ross, Forever 21, The Fresh Market, Books-A-Million, Sports Authority, Regal Cinemas, and much more
If you’re looking to spend some time outdoors, you can visit some local reptiles with the family at Gatorland. Gatorland offers adventures like Ziplining, Barnyard Petting and Feeding, and an opportunity to meet a gator!